Journalist insurance scheme – Journalists, photographers and cameramen play a very important role in the country. Through these people we get information about the ongoing activities in the country. Therefore, it is the duty of the government to provide some facilities and services to journalists, photographers and cameramen. For which the government has taken a step forward this time.
Guys Today we will give you all the important information about Journalist insurance scheme full explain.
Journalist insurance scheme full explain
The government has launched a health accident insurance scheme to provide personal health insurance and accident insurance to journalists. The special thing about insurance under this plan is that an insured can insure his / her dependent children or himself under the same policy.
Under this scheme personal health insurance up to Rs. 4 lakhs and accident insurance up to Rs. 10 lakhs will be provided. The scheme also includes personal health insurance up to Rs 2 lakh and accident insurance up to Rs 5 lakh. Health and accident insurance is provided for 1 year under the Journalist Health Insurance Scheme.
Journalist insurance application ?
Journalists, photographers and cameramen need to apply online to get health and accident insurance under this scheme. The state government is providing the application process for online application on the official website of the insurance company concerned. Any interested beneficiary who wants to health and accident insurance benefits under this scheme can apply online by visiting the official website of the insurance company concerned.
What The purpose of the journalist insurance ?
The main purpose of starting journalist Health Insurance Scheme is to provide personal health insurance and accident benefits to journalists, photographers and cameramen. Now the state’s journalist-photographer-cameramen do not have to face financial difficulties to get medical treatment during their illness.
Because by taking advantage of this scheme he can get his treatment in a better way during his illness. But the cost of any type of dental treatment under the Journalist Health and Accident Group Insurance Scheme will be borne only in the event of an accident. The government’s initiative will provide social and economic security to journalists, photographers and cameramen in the state. Which will secure their future which is very commendable.
Features of Journalist Insurance ?
- The Schemes was launched to provide health and accident group insurance benefits to journalists, photographers and cameramen in the state.
- The state government has also decided to include non-dominant journalists under the scheme
- Under this scheme 50% premium will be provided by journalists and 50% premium will be provided by public relations department.
- Representatives will be given qualifications in the scheme.
- Beneficiaries are given a card under this scheme. Through which they can get their cashless treatment at the selected hospital.
Qualifications under the Journalist ?
- Delegates between the ages of 21 and 70 are eligible under this scheme.
- Husband, wife, children and parents can be covered under this scheme by paying the prescribed premium.
- Only children up to the age of 25 will be covered under this scheme.
- This policy will cover only the basic insured and not his family members.
- The sick person must be hospitalized for at least 24 hours.
- Room, boarding and nursery expenses will be covered up to 2% of the sum insured.
Cashless facility is provided in Digital Network Hospital for the treatment of beneficiaries.
- The cost of treatment at Network Hospital is refundable.
How to Apply Online application under journalist insurance ?
If you want to know more information about this insurance, you need to go to the insurance company’s website. You will see the Add Yourself option on the homepage of the website.
If you click on the option of your choice then the online application form for Journalist Insurance Recognition will open in front of you. In this form you have to write all the questions. After that you need to upload all the important documents and click on confirm button. After that you need to upload all the important documents and click on confirm button. Only submit this form online after completing the Journalist Insurance Scheme application form. Thus the process of filling up the application form will be completed.